Why learn one language when you can learn them all? I started my language journey in 1999, and I am still learning new languages now. You live a new life for every language you speak, but if you know only one language, you live only once.” – Czech proverb. We developed this shirt in honor of the experience points (EXPs) that I have gained on the battlefield during my 20 yearlong lifechanging language journey. Thanks to language learning, I have met thousands of people that I would not have met otherwise.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping